Head on over to Wife of A Sailor to link up!
1. What is your must have gadget? submitted by Flying High With My Flyboy
My cell phone. It’s one of those smart phones that literally does everything but cook dinner and mop the floor. It owns me.
2. How does your adulthood compare to what you imagined it would be like when you were a little kid? submitted by L to the Third
Harder and way more emotional but the independence is the same.
3. What is your favorite chocolate recipe? submitted by Our First Deployment
The only thing I can make that is chocolate are brownies. Scan back and find out my sugar cookie disaster of Christmas.
4. How do you deal with military life when it gets to be to much or to hard? submitted by Combat Boots And Pointe Shoes
I hide. No, seriously, I hide.
5. What piece of advice would you give a new Military spouse facing their first deployment? submitted by The Albrecht Squad
No clue, we haven’t been there yet.